WHAT CLIENTS SAY
- We are thrilled with Golf Event Planning! Larry and Christine handled all the logistics for our outing. Everything leading up to the event went smoothly and the day of the outing was a breeze. Larry and Christine guided our committee through every step of the process. This reduced any stress about achieving success in every aspect of the outing.
Our attendees were thrilled with the ease of the check-in process and the seamless flow of the day. Every detail – large and small – was perfectly attended to. Larry and Christine made suggestions that we implemented and boy did they pay off! All of our Board members in attendance noted that, as they looked around during the dinner, they saw nothing but smiling faces. It was the perfect event. We cannot wait for 2019 and plan to have Golf Event Planning coordinate it all again.Terrie & Paul MagroCo-Founders - Michael Magro Foundation
- Thanks again for all you guys do to make our golf outing so special. I’m sure it can be a thankless job at times but Barb and I are always amazed at how the both of you get it done. You guys are the best in the business!FrankieFrank Catalanotto Foundation
- I wanted to thank you so much for yesterday’s event. It was an A+ and everyone was elated and satisfied. Your tireless work made the event the best we have ever had.RonnieCelebrity/President of The Ron Darling Foundation
- On behalf of Matsui 55 and GCI, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you each for your hard work and dedication as we worked together to produce a very successful Champion A Champion Golf Classic event on Sept. 20th.
It was truly spectacular and our guests had a wonderful time while we also raised a good amount of money.
We wanted to express our appreciation for your dedication to this cause and your collaborative efforts which made it truly successful. THANK YOU!!
Yumi KuwanaPresident & Founder of Global Citizens Initiative
- On behalf of the Board of Directors and the golf committee I would like to express our appreciation for the effort, commitment and enthusiasm that you put into ensuring that our COPE golf event is the absolute best it can be. We get a first hand look at how frenetic running one of these events can be, let alone doing it so many times a year for multiple organizations. The event this year was very successful and appeared to be seamless, due to your expertise.Richard Berg - COPE FoundationDesigner
- Larry Battaglia and his team at Golf Event Planning have helped our foundation to organize 4 very successful golf outings. Their knowledge and attention to detail has played a large part in the outcome of our outings. We are confident in recommending Golf Event Planning to anyone looking for help and guidance in running a successful fundraising event.Frank CatalanottoSports Celebrity & Founder of The Frank Catalanotto Foundation
- Thank you so much for helping us run a great event! We couldn’t have done it without you and are so appreciative of your guidance, fresh ideas and dedicationGlobal Citizens InitiativeDesigner
- I cannot thank you enough for your patience with me as I struggled to learn as much about golf tournaments as possible in just a matter of days. I was admittedly very confused as to what my role was with Anne’s departure, but you were wonderful and walked me through everything! I still cannot believe how much I learned and how excited I am to be involved in future University outings, and to work with you again.Mikayla TatigianStewardship & Corporate Engagement at SHU
- When I needed Golf Event Planning’s help in organizing a charity golf outing for breast cancer, they were there for me. They assisted in organizing the entire event and the event was a great success financially, as well as a great day altogether. I am personally grateful for their assistance and professionalism and recommend them wholeheartedly!Robert ScheinerHappy Customer
What Our Clients Say
From Past Events